Ph.D. in Computational Material Modeling
Modeling of Ceramic Matrix Composites
The ideal candidate should have:
- An engineering degree in mechanics, material science, applied mathematics or equivalent.
- Willing to perform a Ph.D. involving a university and a company in order to build up knowledge and bring back competencies to the company.
- A good level of English as business language. The knowledge of French is not mandatory but appreciated.
- A high level of self motivation, flexibility and self-learning aptitude.
- Challenging high-tech job within highly qualified and dynamic teams.
- The opportunity to develop a large variety of skills and experiences within academic and industrial R&D groups.
- Exceptional, performance-driven, career progression opportunities within the company after completion of the Ph.D.
For further information please send your C.V. and cover letter to laure[email protected].